We are glad to announce the launch of PDFMark.com, a REST API for developers to generate PDF documents from HTML content or URL.
PDFMark allows developers to convert their HTML or a URL to PDF documents effortlessly and it even stores it on cloud and serves it to end users via a super fast Content Delivery Network (CDN).
PDFMark provides a simple and easy to use REST API which can be called from any programming language and generates a PDF document within seconds.
Here are the features of PDFMark
- REST API to convert HTML to PDF
- Create PDF documents from raw HTML or a URL
- PDF customization options – specify page size, margin, orientation
- Insert header and footer in the PDF in the form of HTML
- Generate PDF in greyscale
- Auto insert QR codes in the PDF documents
- Password protect generated PDF and restrict copy, edit and print functionality
- Support for templates for PDFs that need to be generated frequently
- Insert watermarks in the PDF document
- Webhook callback support for PDF generation, get notified when PDF is created
- Cloud storage of generated PDF files and delivery via CDN
Check out the demo of the API at pdfmark.com